Second Pre-Hump Day Interview with Etsy Seller - Funny Sky

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Well…I believe inspiration is everywhere! Not just me, I think all designers get inspiration when they simply walk down the street. Color, pattern, nature, music, film, etc inspire me! And when I check out new items created by Etsians, their beautiful work also gives me energy.

What is your favorite material to work with (and/or why)?
In the making of origami earrings, I make use of paper. I love to work with paper because there are many different kinds of them, either plain colored, patterned, textured and even gold embossed. Paper with different colors and textures can make a selection of jewelry, in the theme of elegance, simple, oriental, natural, gothic or any style to suit your outfits. Also, with the touch up of Swarovski crystals, gemstones and different findings, creativity is unlimited.

Blue & White Paper Crane Earrings

Any advice you have for new Etsy sellers?
Enjoy your work! I believe people make the best things when they really love to. And working hard is important, not just making your own work, but you have to work hard on advertising, and share your experience with others. We can always learn from each other.

adsense code

0 comments:

Post a Comment