Happy Monday! hot

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Odetta

Good morning! I'm sitting here in Taos, NM visiting my best friend for the week. I got to see the sun come up this morning and it was stunning. I love being here - I feel so connected to the desert and out in the middle of nowhere - I can sure get some work done!

Just to update you - I created my new Etsy shop LooksGood a few weeks ago and I've been creating tons of new designs. They've all been photographed in a homemade light box and this time I'm using myself as the model. I hope that Etsy buyers feel more connected to my shop now - knowing that it is me modeling everything!

I wanted to post a few of my new designs that I'm super excited about. Hope you have a great week! Xo
Tess

Bernadette

adsense code

0 comments:

Post a Comment