bathing suit womens Ashley Tisdale: Crank It Up!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ashley Tisdale: Crank It Up!

Ashley Tisdale filmed her music video for "Crank It Up" on Tuesday, September 29. The singer and actress posted a video blog from the set just for fans.

The 24-year-old songstress shared on the set, "It's been going really well. I got here really early so I'm…I'm awake now, but I'll probably be a little bit tired soon. Especially after lunch, I go into a food coma. Everything's going super good and we're having a lot of fun. I can't wait for you g! uys to hear about it!"

During some downtime on set, the 'High School Musical' alum wanted to send in a special video blog to let fans know all about the shoot. "I'm super excited, it's been going well," Ashley says in the brief video. "I got here really early, so I'm awake right now but I'm probably gonna get a little tired soon." Watch it below after pictures gallery

Ashley Tisdale - Crank It Up Video Behind The Scenes Pics
Ashley Tisdale pictures Ashley Tisdale pictures Ashley Tisdale pi!  ctures Ashley Tisdale pictures Ashley Tisdale pictures Ashley Tisdale pictures Ashley Tisdale pictures Ashley Tisdale pictures



---------------------------------
?cx=016288211927693981643%3A-nwyxdgtps4&cof=FORID%3A11&ie=UTF-8&q=plus size swim suit,?cx=016288211927693981643%3A-nwyxdgtps4&cof=FORID%3A11&ie=UTF-8&q=plus size swim suits,?cx=016288211927693981643%3A-nwyxdgtps4&cof=FORID%3A11&ie=UTF-8&q=plus size swimsuit,plus size s! wim suits,bathing suit womens,swim suits,maternity swim wear,s! ports ba be,plus size swim suits,sports babe-

adsense code

0 comments:

Post a Comment