I Heart Alysia Angel!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Alysia - In My Etsy Shop!

I heart my Etsy customers!! Not only does Alysia rock my Etsy designs - she's also a writer and an awesome photographer. I met her this summer and was immediately taken with her style, her sense of humor, her heart and her tattoos!

We had an amazingly candid conversation about love, healing, care-taking and illness.

She's a queer femme writer originally from Texas and watch out - cause she's coming to a town near you soon! I can't wait til she comes back to the Bay Area, so we can hang out for reals.

Make sure you check out her book blog and you can buy her books HERE and HERE only $15!!

Enjoy some of my favorite photos that I found on her Flickr site.




Thanks for reading - hope you buy her book and send her love love love. She's a special one!!!

adsense code

0 comments:

Post a Comment