New Mexico Trip & Evy

Tuesday, October 27, 2009


I'd like to introduce you to my best friend's daughter - Evy. She's modeling some of my pieces and in this shot - she's showing me how her juicy fruit gum is the same color as the tulle I used.

Earlier this month, I got to go visit my best friend, Emily, in New Mexico and we had a great time together. I was helping her prepare for a big trunk show she was doing in South Carolina and she helped me set up my new shop - LooksGood.

I was a crafting machine when I was there - churning out at least 10 pieces a day! I was happy for the burst of creativity because I almost fully stocked my new shop on that visit. Then we took photos and I spent about 2 hours a day editing the photos, organizing them into folders and getting ready to start my Etsy posting marathon.

Now that's all done I am relieved - I've got 31 items in my new Etsy shop - what?! what?!

The photos included in this blog are of my best friend's daughter - Evy. She is a ridiculously sweet child that will be 4 next month. One day in the car while Mom was in the grocery store (and we had just finished up our photo shoot in the park of me) she wanted a photo shoot of her own. She picked out each piece that she wanted to wear and I did about 5 shots of each design - these are my favorites.

Remember - you can find all of these pieces in my Etsy Shop - http://looksgood.etsy.com





adsense code

0 comments:

Post a Comment