Katherine Hall - Phillip Garrido's Rape Victim on Larry King Live

Friday, September 25, 2009


Accused rapist-kidnapper Phillip Garrido, who held Jaycee Lee Dugard captive in his back yard for 18 years and fathered two children with her, was previously in prison for the kidnapping and rape of a woman in Reno, Nevada.

Katherine Hall (Katie Callaway Hall), the woman who was raped in 1976 by Phillip Garrido was on Larry King Live last night to tell her story.

"I screamed," she told CNN's Larry King on Monday night. "I started screaming 'Oh my god, Oh my god, it's him,' " when she heard that Phillio Garrido kidnapped someone else.

"I can't imagine what Jaycee is going through. He had me for 8 hours. He had her for 18 years," Hall said.

Katie Callaway Hall was kidnapped on November 22, 1976 when he asked her for a ride at a supermarket in California. He handcuffed her, took her to a warehouse in Reno where he raped her repeatedly

adsense code

0 comments:

Post a Comment