Heidi Klum Unzipped For Page Six Magazine!

Friday, September 25, 2009




Heidi Klum appears on the cover of the first quarterly edition of Page Six Magazine, free inside the New York Post. Sexy photoshoot by Rankin was taken when Heidi was three months pregnant with her fourth child. For the record, The Project Runway star’s due date is next month, October 2009.

On Karl Lagerfeld’s comments that he’d never heard of her and didn’t know who she was:
“I don’t know why [Karl] said that. Maybe he wanted to be in the paper? Maybe he doesn’t understand what I do? It’s bizarre to me that he says he doesn’t know who I am because he’s dressed me in the past. I’ve worn Karl Lagerfeld. Not even Chanel—his line. Lagerfeld doesn’t just send random things everywhere, so it was a big thing for me [to wear his label] to the CFDA Awards a few years ago. I don’t know how he missed that, when he dressed me that time. But you know, it’s cool. People can say whatever they want to say. You can’t please everybody, and you can’t live your life wanting to please everybody either.”
On pregnancy, the fourth time around:
“It’s hard when you don’t fit in your things anymore.

adsense code

0 comments:

Post a Comment