Holly Madison scores new reality show

Friday, September 25, 2009


In further, and wholly superfluous testimony that ‘Reality’ TV is anything but, it’s been announced that former Playmate, Holly Madison is to get her own show.

The 30-year old former model,who got her ‘break’ when one of Hugh Hefner’s friends saw her working as a Sun-tan oil model and invited her to join a bash at Heff’s mansion, will start filming her new show, ‘Planet Holly’ in Las Vegas [where else?] on October 12th.

“It will have some docu-drama, but it’s the perfect excuse for me to be normal in a light-hearted comedy,” Holly told Contact. “The show will also have an empowering message for women, showing that, however crazy your ideas, they can be achieved.” she gushed.

And being born in darkest Oregon, Holly should know. “I had crazy dreams. I’d see Pamela Anderson or Jenny McCarthy on TV and dream of being a sex symbol and a showgirl in Las Vegas – and it all came true!”

And even though she’s now starring as ‘Bo Peep’ in the nudie review show, “Peepshow” Holly does not seem quite ready to let this get her down, “Just because I’ve wound up in ‘Peepshow,’ I’m not stopping,” she told the scribes. “I’ve set myself five more things to achieve and I will never stop setting new goals because I’m having fun.”

So, she sets herself goals for success which result in the questionable distinction of a skin-show in Vegas, and now she wants to encourage other women to be just like her.

adsense code

0 comments:

Post a Comment