Lindsay Lohan Files Father Order

Friday, October 23, 2009

Lindsay Lohan Files Father OrderLindsay Lohan has started proceedings to file a restraining order against her father.

The 'Mean Girls' actress is said to fear for her safety and has instructed her lawyer Shawn Holley Chapman to begin the paperwork against Michael Lohan.

The filing should be ready within the next 48 hours, according to website RadarOnline.

The 23-year-old star took action against Michael - who she has a turbulent relationship with - over fears he was going to kidnap her.

It is thought she was encouraged to seek the restraining order by her mother, Dina - who is Michael's ex-wife - and wants to be out of Los Angeles and away from her father when the filing becomes legal.

I'm going to see the judge this week. If I can't get a conservatorship, then I'm going to take her to an undisclosed location and get her straight. But I know I'm going to get charged with kidnapping.

A source said: "If Lindsay isn't already in New York City, she is on her way. That was the plan to make sure she wasn't around for any of his crazy antics."

Last week, Michael - who recently claimed the starlet has an addiction to prescription drugs - told gossip website X17 he wanted to "kidnap" his daughter and take her to an isolated location to help "get her straight".

He said: "I'm going to see the judge this week. If I can't get a conservatorship, then I'm going to take her to an undisclosed location and get her straight. But I know I'm going to get charged with kidnapping."

Lindsay has previously completed three stints in rehab in a bid to get help for her addiction to drink and drugs.

adsense code

0 comments:

Post a Comment