Elton John's Sex Regret

Friday, October 23, 2009

Elton John's Sex RegretElton John regrets not losing his virginity until he was 23.

The pop legend - who married husband David Furnish in an extravagant civil ceremony in 2005 - wishes he hadn't waited so long until he started having sex.

He said: "I made the mistake of not having sex until I was 23! I loved being with another man and felt relieved that I finally knew who I was. I made the mistake of falling in love too soon because I was naive and romantic. My advice to you is to never chase love. It will find you when you least expect it. Have fun, have lots of safe sex and enjoy your sexuality. Be proud of who you are."

I made a lot of mistakes. Stay away from drugs, they're a waste of time. Stand up for every human being's rights. Be loving, kind and strong. Set an example. You're going to have one hell of a life!

The 'Candle in the Wind' singer revealed his sexual regrets when he was asked to write a letter to his 16-year-old self, to offer advice on how to be happy in life.

He wrote: "I made a lot of mistakes. Stay away from drugs, they're a waste of time. Stand up for every human being's rights. Be loving, kind and strong. Set an example. You're going to have one hell of a life!"

Elton's full note appears in Joseph Galliano's new book 'Dear me: A Letter to My Sixteen-Year-Old Self'.

adsense code

0 comments:

Post a Comment